It is the end of March, which means I have been blogging on this little website for three months now. I started this blog in January with a goal in mind of blogging once a week, and I am happy to say I have kept that up for 14 weeks straight! I am really enjoying sharing my outreach marketing tips, and will most probably keep blogging for a while.
Writing my blog has also opened my eyes to the existing outreach marketing blogosphere and I’ve discovered some truly great blogs which I now enjoy reading on a regular basis. I’m learning loads about influencers and outreach marketing, improving my writing and HTML skills, and even meeting like-minded people.
Looking back at my blog stats and own personal experience over the last three months, here are some highlights!
My most read blog posts:
- What is Outreach Marketing?
- How to write a good outreach email
- Using Buzzstream for efficient outreach
- My complete outreach marketing checklist
- 6 signs of a good blog to outreach to
My favourite blog post: Beyond SEO: 5 ways outreach marketing can improve your brand
My guest blogs:
- Why bloggers are more influential than celebrities in the beauty industry on the Buzzstream blog
- 9 habits of productive people on the Think Productive blog
Thank you for reading, and I look forward to the next three months here on Outreach Marketing Demystified.